All the info below pertains to the 2016 reunion held last year. Check back this summer to see if we are doing anything in 2017.
The 40th reunion for North Ridgeville High School’s Class of 1976 will be held on Saturday, August 13, 2016 (This is the same weekend as the Corn Fest). It will begin at 7:00 p.m.
It will be held at the Lone Tree Tavern, 33009 Lorain Road, North Ridgeville (just east of the Turnpike exit.) We have reserved the lower rear patio – the same location the Class of 75 used for their reunion last year. You can see a picture below – for now, you will have to imagine it filled with your high school classmates.
- Cost is $35 a person, which will cover the buffet, venue rental, decorations and gratuities. The buffet will include pork (a roasted pig) and baked chicken. Sides will be roasted red skin potatoes, green beans w/bacon, rigatoni and fruit salad.
- There will be a cash bar.
- We are in the process of soliciting local businesses for donations or contributions for the Chinese Raffle (this is where everyone bids on the items). Proceeds will go toward this year’s reunion or to off-set the costs of the 45th. So, PLEASE, if you are willing to help fund a basket or gift card, or perhaps know a local business who may wish to donate a gift card, let Barbara Sumney Casey or Donna Wohleber know as soon as possible! (Or let us know via this site.) We need responses by July 29.
- We will also have a 50/50 raffle.
- We will also have a DJ from 8:00 – 11:00 that evening playing all your favorite hits from our era.
- There will be a tour of the high school on Friday night at 7:00 pm, hosted by Petie Hanson Bianca.
- There will also be an impromptu get-together Friday night at the beer tent at the Corn Fest, after the high school tour.
- Bonus – we will be offering a Class Reunion Shirt! (A mock-up should be available soon) If you want to order, please include $10/shirt with your payment for the dinner and be sure to include your size – Med, Large, XL or XXL (The shirt is navy with gold. The front has the same logo as the mug that Bruce previously posted on the class Facebook page and says NRHS Class of 1976.)
- If you know of any Classmate who plans attend, please have them contact either through the Class of 76 Facebook page, or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- PLEASE get your payments sent in BY JULY 29! Checks should be made payable to Debra L. Arnold and sent to Debra L. Arnold, c/o Thompson Hine, 127 Public Square, 3900 Key Center, Cleveland, OH 44114. Please feel free to contact any committee member with questions. If you don’t pre-pay, the cost will be $40 per person at the door.
Committee members are Deb Arnold, Bruce Kratofil, Chuck Huddleston, Ken Halagan, Barb Sumney Cacy, Donna Wohleber , and Lea Szabo Morris. Anyone else who would like to volunteer to help, please let us know.